Renata Meins - Soft Light Compact Powder for the eye area Skip to main content

Renata Meins - Soft Light Compact Powder for the eye area



    
   I wanted to publish the review on this powder but I needed to be very sure of what to talk about it. Let's start with the proposal: The Compact Soft Light Powder is pink, ideal for the eye area, as it disguises the dark circles, its fine texture does not crack, leaving a natural look. It can also be worn across the face if you prefer, being perfect for giving that matte finish and sealing the makeup. This is the description on Arela's website (here in Portuguese).


    The powder has a rosy tone that is ideal for dark circles cover. Renata's idea was to make a dupe (or similar) to MAC's rosy powder Hot Sensations that only existed in the special edition. The photo does not show the tone well because of the camera.

   I do not know if you have ever seen a video of her explaining the use (I'll put it in the recommended ones), but something she always mentions is the use of a creamy concealer. Guys, this is a very important detail because the powder is very, very dry. See the pictures below.

 Concealer with dry finishing. Maybe in the photo is not so explicit but the reality is very dry.


Here we have the example with the creamy concealer. The creamy texture helps a lot in the effect.


  

 About the magic effect of disguising the bags, I still have not got 100%. But there is something I noticed: if it is in the photo, the effect will depend a lot on the angle. I took pictures with the back and front cameras of my cell phone.
In the photo beside, I have dry finishing concealer. Notice the difference between the first and last strip.





  
  Here, I'm wearing the creamy concealer and the soft glow below the eyes is because of it. I think the combination of the creamy concealer with the powder was more successful in this case. The first two strips were taken with the front camera and the last with the back one.




   Overall, the proposal of the powder is pretty cool. It works out fine. Imagine this eye corrected, with a beautiful smoky makeup and a beautiful mascara. The photos would look great and so would the real eye. The tip is to train until you can.
The powder adds a very soft white tone. I even use it to fix the bronzer when I overdo it. It helps to disguise. Another thing, the staff of Arela treated me very well. I had a problem on the site and they soon solved it. Shipping was super fast. They are to be congratulated.


Recomendado / Recommended 



Comments

Populares

Curél Itch Defense body wash - Does it work?

Hi people! How are you doing? I hope everything is fine!    I got this sample in one of my beauty boxes and waited for the right time to try. This body conditioner acts as a cleanser and promises to deduce to even prevent the itching caused by dry skin or other skins conditions.    I decided to apply as a post depilatory body wash. Every time I shave I feel my legs very dry and if I do nothing about it, the skin itches. So, I’ve waited to the second day after shaving to give it a try. At first, I saw no difference. But then, I noticed my skin less irritated. I applied this body wash for 3 days and my skin was much better since.      Seams to be a good option for dry skin. I liked😉.

Minha experiência com a depilação a laser Alexandrite (com fotos!)

Créditos da imagem: IG @balaozinhos    Olá pessoal! Hoje vamos falar sobre o que eu estou achando da minha depilação com o laser Alexandrite. Andei pesquisando antes de postar e notei que poucas resenhas mostram fotos do resultado do procedimento. É preciso ter coragem de expor as axilas assim para o mundo ver 😅. Esse post será atualizado até o resultado final. Chega mais!!     Como funciona a depilação com esse laser? Basicamente, ele atua sobre a melanina, que é um pigmento presente em nossos pêlos (algumas pessoas tem em maior quantidade do que as outras). A energia do laser é conduzida pelo fio por meio da melanina até o folículo capilar. Como resultado, pode haver a destruição ou o retardamento da capacidade do bulbo a produzir um novo fio. Por este motivo, uma sessão única não é suficiente para a remoção definitiva. Com o andar das sessões, os pêlos que sobraram vão sendo destruídos, até que sejam eliminados por completo. Devido à sua atuação por meio da melanina, qu

Dica rápida / Quick tip: Bourjois full volume mascara

Oi gente!! Tô amando essa máscara de cílios💙  É perfeita pra quem gosta de fazer camadas (mas não pode deixar secar muito entre uma e outra).  Ela não é à prova d'água mas já peguei uma chuva leve e notei que não escorreu.  Outra coisa que notei, é que dá um efeito alongado também. Comprei na  #Sephora  por R$39.90 com o meu cupom do  #Sephorabeautyfit . O preço está bem razoável. Nome: Bourjois full volume.  #dicadodia . . I love this eyelash mask.  It's perfect for those who like to make layers (but can not let them dry much between one and the other).  It is not waterproof but I already caught a light rain and noticed that it did not drain.  Another thing I noticed is that it gives an elongated effect as well.  I bought it at  #Sephora  (Brazil)  with my  #Sephorabeautyfit  coupon. Name: Bourjuis full volume.